Q1: As a Marketing Manager of Nestle Pakistan, you are to introduce your latest dairy milk product to the market. You have to make use of at least three Visual Aids to support your standpoint. What sort of Visual aids will you take up to make your presentation more persuasive? Give at least three reasons for selecting these aids.
2. Description of situation
3. Targeted Population / Audience
4. Suggested Effective Visual Aids:
a. Real Objects
b. Video Clips
c. Budget statements / Table illustrating ingredients of soft drink
d. Pie charts
f. Bar Graphs
g. Line graphs
Rewrite each of these sentences so that the modifier is correctly placed. 5
1. Alina served hot sandwiches, fries, and potato salad to her guests on paper plates.
2. The red sports car was reported stolen by the police officer.
3. Covered with dirt, I saw the farmer plowing his field on my bike.
4. While lacing my shoelaces, the cat yawned and settled into the chair.
5. Crowded in the car, we were uncomfortable during the trip.
1. Alina served hot sandwiches, fries, and potato salad on paper plates to her guests.
2. The stolen red sports car was reported by the police officer.
3. While on my bike, I saw the farmer who was covered with dirt plowing his field.
4. While I was lacing my shoelaces, the cat yawned and settled into the chair.
5. Because we were crowded in the car, the trip was uncomfortable.
/****************** Download Solution From Here **********************\