Assignment 3 of MTH601 (Fall 2013)
Maximum Marks: 30
Due Date: Jan 15, 2014
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 17 to 24 lectures.
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 17 to 24 lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
- In order to obtain good marks write down all necessary steps.
Solve the following Linear Programming problem by the Graphical Method. (Marks-10)
MaxZ = x1 + x2
Subject to the constraints;
x1 + x2 ≤ 1
-x1 + x2 ≥ 3
x1 + x2 ≥ 0
Use M-method to solve the following Linear Programming problem. (Marks-10)
Subject to constraints;
3) Solve the problem (1), by two phase method. (Marks-10)