ACC501 GDB 02 Fall 2013 idea solution required share your |
You are here: Home
- ACC501 GDB 02 Fall 2013 idea solution required
ACC501 GDB 02 Fall 2013 idea solution required
||Monday, January 20, 2014
||Wednesday, January 22, 2014
|Discuss the followings with conceptual rationale:
1. Why do financial analysts consider Net Present Value (NPV) as a superior technique to evaluate cash flows from a project?
2. What does the positive value of Net Present Value (NPV) represent in terms of shareholders’ wealth?
|Important Instructions:1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. The GDB will remain open for 3 working days/ 72 hours.
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
Ø For Detailed Instructions please see the GDB Announcement